Soft Arranger has turned out to be fun and useful in a variety of situations.
Since Soft Arranger was designed for live performance, on stage in front of an audience is where it shines it's brightest.
Reliability, speed, ease of use and high contrast user interface are just some of the key features that will help you deliver a smooth and stress free performance.
Omit the choruses if you want to go over the verse until it's perfect or you can repeat a line or solo indefinitely. Practice in different tones or at slower tempo. You decide.
Choose a style and try your song with different chord combinations. It can't be simpler. You will hear the arrangement with a whole band as you play.
If a style doesn't match exactly what you had in mind for your composition you can easily modify it with your usual midi editor.
Be the star of the event. Follow the crowd when they sing along. Let the conga line get as long as it wants. No need to worry, you can improvise for as long as the audience demands.
You just need a laptop to make music so you can go anywhere with your "band". A camp fire, a car trip, under the stars or simply by yourself at home. Find out how.
Just for fun
You can have loads of fun with this software. You will feel like an orchestra conductor but without the years of hard study.
Play covers, change the lyrics, improvise, play a flute solo in the middle of the grunge version of your favorite Beatles song, just do what you want...
1. DOWNLOADSoft Arranger doesn't make any sound on it's own. It only sends MIDI data so you are going to need a virtual MIDI cable to send that data to your virtual instruments which you will also need to download. Download all the required software >>
2. INSTALLOnce you have installed everything (on your Mac or PC) you need configure a few settings. It's not difficult and if you follow these simple steps it will be a snap. Click here for the setup guide >>
3. PLAYGet some styles from the database and start playing. The list of styles is growing steadily so check back often. Also is always nice to hear your recommendations for new styles. Click here to download free styles >>
About the styles used by Soft ArrangerSoft Arranger uses it's own style format which has some advantages.
- 32 Patterns per style
- Each pattern can have illimited length
- All 32 patterns can be an intro, ending, break or loop
- All 16 midi channels are available for music
- Simplified style creation
- And much more...